• Know you would feel relieved if you knew you wouldn’t run out of money during retirement?
• Feel skeptical because so many advisors are hiding their true agenda?
• Wonder if you’re doing everything you should be doing with your money?
• Feel certain you’d feel better if you knew your finances were organized and understandable?
• Suspect big goals are within your reach with the right time and attention?
You’ve arrived at the right place.
I’m Bridget Sullivan Mermel. I specialize in helping clients gain confidence, get organized, and go forward with clarity. And because we don’t accept commissions, you can be sure that my advice is serving your money needs, not my own.
To explore this website, check out:
Is what I offer what you need?
The highest standard of care in the industry.
How we work together.
Who can pass up free stuff?
While you’re at it, sign up for the e-zine, More Money Less Angst and get a Free Report: 7 Keys to Financial Independence.
I love writing about financial planning on Money.com. Here are some of my latest contributions:
Draft Brett Favre to Talk About End-of-Life Plans
Give Money, Feel Happy.
This one went viral:
What I Tell Clients Who Want to Buy Gold
Other free resources on this website
What’s the difference between Fee-only and Fee-based? I write about my experience looking for my own advisor.
Check out the latest Financial Focus newsletter
The issue includes:
- College Lessons: The Hard Work Before the Acceptance Letter
- FAFSA Changes
- Feel Good While You Do Good:Four Steps to Maximize Your Satisfaction and Effectiveness When Donating to Charity
- ROI vs ROS
- Fundamentals Series: Invest in Your Career/Yourself
Take the next step. See Is This You?
Fee-only Financial Planner in Chicago, Illinois | 773-404-9344