- Suspect you would feel relieved if you knew you won’t run out of money during retirement?
- Feel skeptical because so many advisors are hiding their true agenda?
- Wonder if a financial advisor will ever get where you’re coming from?
- Suspect big goals are within your reach with the right time and attention?
- Feel unsure when facing the complexity of your finances?
I specialize in helping clients feel calm, confident and in control of their finances. And because I don’t accept commissions, you can be sure that my advice is serving your money needs, not my own.
Located in Chicago, I provide financial planning to clients in Chicago, and in other parts of the country, over the phone and Internet.
To explore this website, check out:
Is what I offer what you need?
The highest standard of care in the industry.
How we work together.
Who can pass up free stuff?
While you’re at it, sign up for the e-zine, More Money Less Angst and get a Free Report: 7 Steps to a Financial Future.
And recently added:
I’ve got a new articles section and have posted two:
What’s the difference between Fee-only and Fee-based? I write about my experience looking for my own advisor.
Want to break up with your bank? This article is full of ideas.
Check it out! I’m quoted in US News and World Report...
On the Blog:
Guest poster Judy McNary writes about how to become a millionaire
4 Great Green ideas to save on Taxes
Test Your Insurance Before You Need It
Check out the latest Financial Focus.
The issue includes:
- Moving Forward in 2013 with ATRA
- Financial Advice, the Romance?
- College Loan Common Sense
- The General Purpose of Insurance
This is a great issue. I especially recommend the ATRA article by Troy Von Haefen which details recent tax legislation in a well-organized fashion. Also Linda Lietz’s article on college loan strategies is excellent. Check out previous issues here
The next step? See is this you...
Fee-only Financial Planner in Chicago, Illinois | 773-404-9344