• Know you would feel relieved if you knew you wouldn’t run out of money during retirement?
• Feel skeptical because so many advisors are hiding their true agenda?
• Wonder if you’re doing everything you should be doing with your money?
• Feel certain you’d feel better if you knew your finances were organized and understandable?
• Suspect big goals are within your reach with the right time and attention?
You’ve arrived at the right place.
I’m Bridget Sullivan Mermel. I specialize in helping clients gain confidence, get organized, and go forward with clarity. And because I don’t accept commissions, you can be sure that my advice is serving your money needs, not my own.
To explore this website, check out:
Is what I offer what you need?
The highest standard of care in the industry.
How we work together.
Who can pass up free stuff?
While you’re at it, sign up for the e-zine, More Money Less Angst and get a Free Report: 7 Keys to Financial Independence.
And recently added:
Recently Money Magazine asked me to contribute to their blog. I’ve got a link to it here:
How to Be Charitable...and Hold Onto Your Money
On the Blog:
Think you’re “financially savvy?” See how you do on Schwab’s test.
Buying a House? Avoid these five pitfalls!
Why do Investments Smell?
In the articles section:
What’s the difference between Fee-only and Fee-based? I write about my experience looking for my own advisor.
Check out the latest Financial Focus
The issue includes:
- Keep or Toss?
- Resources for Parents of College Students
- Lucky You! You Found Love
- How Much Cash? Make a Plan to Weather Dire and Ordinary Emergencies
Check out previous issues here
The next step? See Is This You?
Fee-only Financial Planner in Chicago, Illinois | 773-404-9344